comment or pm to be added <3
comment or pm to be added <3
Liar Game is an inteeense drama. Uhm, I'm not really good at explaining plot lines, so just look it up on mysoju.com. ^^;; But Shota plays as one of the two main characters, Akiyama, a genius swindler or something like that. Imo he looks best in this one out of the three dramas; his long hair is hot, lol. :* But Erika Toda is the main character in Liar Game. Her smile is so cute lol. But anyways, if you like dramas that aren't about romance, have villians who laugh maniacally, and are really clever and make you think, then Liar Game is thee best drama for you! *exaggerated thumbs-up movement*
Hana Yori Dango is the japanese take on the manga Hana Yori Dango/Boys over Flowers. In this drama, Shota's character is the equivalent to Kim Bum's in BOF. But instead of doing pottery or whatever Bum's character did, he is in the tea party business. Lol right? But the drama is pretty much the same as BOF if you watched that, except HYD is less detailed and more straight to the point, I guess. And HYD and BOF have small differences like what Bum and Shota's characters did. But yeah, if you miss BOF or something, HYD isn't too bad. ^^ Plus, the F4 aren't that bad, either. :3 Jun (?) from Arashi's in it... Side note: I've looked up Arashi and I've decided that I'll start listening to them, haha~
Meitantei no Okite is a (hiiiilarrriousss) detective drama. I just started this today, and I'm only on the fourth episode, but I think that it's awesome lol. Shota is the detective, but he's totally... uh, idek how to explain him. But omg Shota is so frrreaking adorable in this lol. It has the anime type of comedy in it, so I like it. But yeah, I don't know what else I should say for this...
Enjoy if you decide to watch something! Oh, and happy spring break (for me at least) ! :D
Fall Out Boy was the second thing I ever obsessed over. I bought all of their cds, I learned how to play their songs on guitar, and I saw them in concert. This song makes me so nostalgic, especially the end where a bunch of other Fueled By Ramen singers sing lines from FOB's old singles. I seriously teared up after hearing this song the first time; I completely abandoned Fall Out Boy after eighth grade. From then on it was all Jason Mraz, to kpop. *sigh* I miss my grade school. I miss playing wall ball after lunch. I miss having the same 49 or so classmates for the first nine years of my school life. Ty FOB for reminding me what it was like. ;_____;
1. Taeyeon and Siwon. I've never seen them next to each other before. I think that they're actually real cute, like I could imagine them being college loves, walking around campus holding hands and looking totally content, haha. (Man, I wish I knew how to write fics. ;___;) And Eeteuk helping Taeng "learn how to ride a bike" is cute, too.
2. Sooyoung and Donghae dancing randomly in places. Need I say more?
3. Shindong and Sunny. I could totally imagine Sunny being a preschool teacher or something, and Shindong as the crossguard was hilarioussss. Haha, I love him. ^^
4. Dislike: Why didn't Ryeowook have a partner? );
5. Magnaessss ♥ Haha omg, Kyuhyun and Seohyun are so adorable. Every scene they had I was like, "AWHH!~ *u*" Well, I was trying not to be like that because I actually watched this from my phone this morning at school, but I was pretty much beaming at my phone, haha. I like Seohyun, so I'm not going to bash her for having Kyu do the most adorable thing he has ever "done" for a girl (probably, I'm just guessing obv). ^_~
6. I don't really have an opinion on Sungmin and Jessica, but I guess they look cute. Mebee Sica could teach him english sometime? *shrugs*
Because I miss being a newbie to kpop and only listening to SS501. TT TT
And because I really haven't listened to them in a while, and I don't want to neglect them...
I freaking love this song to death. I can't wait for their new album to come out ~
...I don't have an SS501 icon? ;_____;
Sidenote: I'll do a reaction/thoughts/whatever on Super Girl some other day. ;\
I'm pretty much still fangirling over the mv everytime I see it, so yeah...
I'm currently busy reminiscing the time when I first started getting into korean stuff...
Listening to the BOF OST. ;____; It brings back memories...
SEUNGHYUN AND DANIELLE
70 YEARS LATER
I always wait for Youngsaeng by the
inside my h e a d.
SEUNGHYUN, YOU MY WORLD ♥
Donghae shares his music only with me!
the same as we are now!~ ♥
I love you!
I felt so touched watching this, I actually teared up a little. ;____;
It's the korean Hottests doing a silent protest outside of the JYPE building.
Hopefully the speech made will be translated soon. ^^
( Collapse )
Nicole, Gain, Hyuna, and Minji dancing. Uhm, imo Nicole and Minji's dances were the best. Gain's was just like not even dancing, and Hyuna's... I just didn't like it, lol. ^___^;; And lol @ the words in Minji's dance song choice thing (o_o?). Do Koreans understand that?
b l o g c r e w .o1
claimhere may be a busy bee
but i'm his one and only honey
and he always finds time
♥ j u s t f o r m e ♥
LJ really isn't cooperating with me... It keeps moving text and stuff. If anyone knows how to fix this, pls tell me!)
due to technical issues ;____;